If you can’t bike it, then hike it.
We have been hiking for over twenty years. And we happen to think the best way to experience a location is by bike or by feet.
Are you ready to create some travel hiking memories? Then lace up your hiking boots and join in!
Need some tips and tricks about hiking? Then check out these resources.
- Coming soon..
Our favorite hiking trails
We aren’t hiking snobs. Backpacking trip, day hike, walk through the woods?
As long as our feet are moving forward in our hiking boots, we’ll take it!
Some of our favorite hikes are:
- Hiking in the “Grand Canyon of Texas” – Palo Duro Canyon
- Exploring a “hiker’s paradise” – Guadalupe Mountains National Park
Find your hiking destination
Want hiking suggestions for a specific location?
USA hike suggestions
Our home country is the USA. So many of our suggestions are based on that. Click a state on the map below for inspiration.
For inspiration outside the USA, check out these hikes.
Hiking in the USA
Hiking outside USA
Check out these for hiking suggestion outside the USA.
- Experience Monteverde Posted in: CR
- Visit Santa Elena Cloud Forest Reserve Posted in: CR
- A guide to Arenal Costa Rica Posted in: CR
- Rincón de la Vieja National Park – a guide Posted in: CR
- Costa Rica: 2-week itinerary Posted in: CR
- Hike the Hoodoos Trail Posted in: CA, CA-BC, North America
- Lake Louise in December Posted in: CA, CA-AB, North America
- Winter hiking in Johnston Canyon Posted in: CA, CA-AB, North America
Our latest hiking blog posts
Want to read our lastest blog posts related to hiking?